FAB5 Conference Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAB5 Conference Forum

The forum for FAB5 Conference participants!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Language Learning and the Intercultural Mind (Joseph Shaules)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Foreign Language Learning and the Intercultural Mind (Joseph Shaules)

http://fab-efl.com

Junko Omotedani

Junko Omotedani

Joseph,
Thank you for your wonderful presentation! The word "phenomena" is still going around in my head with a clear vision of you dancing!!!! Well, one of the key words for me this time is "vision". Your presentation gave me lots of thoughts on how I can assist my students "to be" as well as "to do", and how I can help them have clear vision of their goals. I need to think about it more and maybe sleep on it more! I myself haven't got a clear vision on it yet and a little nervous about implementing something new such as this intercultural mind in my lessons but I learned that being nervous is a sign of potential growth :-) And now I know who to ask when I'm totally lost!
Well, thank you again for your inspiring presentation!
Junko

karlene99

Joseph:

Your two presentations have really changed the way I view culture. It helped me view it in a different way that is more palatable for me, which in turn makes it comfortable for me to integrate in to my lessons. I just didn't want to be the "this is what we do in America" teacher because there is more to teaching English than just being a glorified tape recorder. Your presentations showed me a better way to help understand my students on a deeper level when teaching English. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and insight with all of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum