FAB5 Conference Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAB5 Conference Forum

The forum for FAB5 Conference participants!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cognitive Theory Applied to ESL (Gary Henscheid)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Cognitive Theory Applied to ESL (Gary Henscheid)

http://fab-efl.com

GaryHenscheid

Hello Fab 5ers, summer is winding down fast and the new term is nearly upon us.  I really regret that I failed to post the abstract or the paper here before now.  Most people have probably moved on but for anyone still checking into the blog now and then, here is the "sales" (not for profit, of course) abstract to my paper, Cognitive Theory and Motivation in EFL.  I had mistakenly posted it under the wrong topic before the conference, duh, but better late than never, perhaps.  The full monty is over 5,000 words and is completed but I'm still deciding where to submit it.  Hope all are well, have a great Aki gakki, Gary

karlene99

Don't feel bad. This is the first time that I finally get to touch this. I had a horrible summer teaching two English Camps when I was only supposed to be teaching one. By the time my week vacation came around I was just plum tuckered out mentally and physically. I'm still pretty busy with teaching, grad school, and organizing a regional KOTESOL conference, but it's all at my own pace with deadlines. I just have to soldier on and get it done. We can do it!  Very Happy cheers

GaryHenscheid

Hi Karlene, I remember meeting a small group of people at the conference from Korea, but I'm embarrassed to say that I can only recall Daekwon Bae by name.  It was interesting but little surprise to learn that you encounter some of the same hurdles there that we do here in Japan.  Thanks for checking out the site - sorry for not posting the paper but it would probably bore you to sleep and I suppose I should hold off since I'm submitting it to my university's journal.  Please write sometime and let me know if we met in person.  Thanks again, Gary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum